Reflective Practice in Digital Literacy Delivery.
I am currently doing the Digital Literacy Practitioner course. I am working with colleagues at Learning Pembrokeshire. As part of the course we need to develop a digital reflective practice record. I have decided to do a reflective blog. This is it!
This blog will assist me with my personal action plan. It will provide a place to record:
- my experiments
- my evaluations
- allow me to save links to articles and resources on new technologies, techniques and tools I discover from my readings on the web.
I shall use this digital reflective practice record to practise
- simple reflection (contemplation without necessarily having a purpose)
- into critical reflection (contemplation with evaluation)
- into critical thinking or critical reasoning (a balance of reasoning and reflection to assess and develop options and plans)
- following on to action (implementation of the options and plans, possibly needing further research into solutions)
My personal action plan is to carry on as I have been doing for about a decade. Keep reading, keep evaluating, keep upskilling, keep discovering, keep enthusing, keep smiling.
I have tried to formalise this into an action plan.